Omidi Brothers Charities – Children’s Obesity Fund
Children’s Obesity Fund
Children’s Obesity Fund is a non-profit organization formed to combat the obesity epidemic faced by the United States and other countries around the world. Children’s Obesity Fund will provide assistance in the area of childhood obesity by:
- Providing information on prevention methods for parents and children
- Offering grants to organizations that are providing effective solutions
- Offering awareness of the problem and what can be done to combat it
- Building a network of charities that help children live and maintain a healthy lifestyle
Help Children’s Obesity Fund assist those suffering from childhood obesity by exploring our resources today. Children’s Obesity Fund is awaiting 501(c)3 status.
Omidi Brothers Charities – Animal Support
The mission of Animal Support is to:
- Provide awareness about the extent of animal abuse in the United States
- Sponsor a network of organizations and resources that offer solutions such as animal adoption, legal protection for animals, and animal rescue.
- Provide helpful resources to combat animal abuse when and where it occurs
We will be providing support to many different charities and organizations that operate work to stop animal abuse before it starts and help those animals that have already been victims of abuse. Animal Support is currently pending 501(c)3 status.
Omidi Brothers Charities – No More Poverty
No More Poverty
Charities that have received support from No More Poverty include:
- Food Finders, Inc. – Providing a sustainable solution to feed the hungry, seving as many as 40,000 meals each day to the needy.
- Operation HOPE – A global nonprofit helping to impact financial literacy to adults and children.
- A Place Called Home – Offering a safe haven for children to learn and play in South Central Los Angeles.
These charities and more deserve your support. Find a full list of resources, including other nonprofit organizations, at NMP.og. No More Poverty is pending 501(c)3 status.
Omidi Brothers Charities – Civic Duty
At Civic Duty we will provide awareness regarding people in the worldwide community that:
- Provide opportunities to improve the lives of their fellow man.
- Implement plans to improve the community
- Have begun organizations to support projects or events to bring awareness to issues faced by the citizens of the global and local community.
By highlighting the difference that we make in each other’s lives we will send a message that anyone can fulfill their civic duty and will be recognized for it. Civic Duty is currently awaiting 501(c)3 status.